Family Resource Directories
Programs of the Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc., annually prepare a Resource & Advocacy Directory to help families in Fayette, Beaver, and Westmoreland Counties find the services and supports they need.
Download the Fayette County Family Resource Directory here.
Download the Beaver County Family Resource Directory here.
Download the Westmoreland County Family Resource Directory here.
Information about the following types of services are included:
- Career Services
- Child Care Providers/Services
- Group Day Care Homes
- Crisis/Emergency Assistance Services
- Counseling/Disability/Mental Health Services
- Drug & Alcohol
- Family Support Services & Organizations
- Health Insurance Providers
- Health Services
- Housing Services
- Legal Aid
- Nutrition Services
- Pregnancy Services
- Senior Citizens
- Utility Services
- Veterans Services
- AVID Learning
- Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation
- Connellsville Counseling and Psychological Services
- Cornerstone Care, Inc.
- Family Behavorial Resources
- Fayette Behavioral Health Administration
- Fayette County Community Action WIC
- Intermediate Unit 1
- National Head Start Association
- PA CareerLink®
- Pennsylvania Head Start Association
- PA Workforce Development Association
- Westmoreland-Fayette Workforce Investment Board
- Westmoreland Intermediate Unit 7
- Westmoreland Transit