College-Level Examination Program ®
The Private Industry Council now offering College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) exams at our Greensburg, PA site. We test on the second and last Tuesday of each month.
Why Choose CLEP?
- Save Money
- For over 50 years, the College-Level Examination Program(r) (CLEP) has offered exams at a fraction of the price of a college course, saving you hundreds of dollars.
- Get Your Degree Faster
- CLEP exams let you test out of introductory courses and move to more advanced courses sooner, saving time toward your degree.
You can register and pay here for your CLEP Exam: https://clep.collegeboard.org/clep-exams
Explore each CLEP exam topic before you register to make sure you’re taking the appropriate exam. When you register, you’ll be charged for each exam.
Keep in mind that we charge $30 as an additional fee above the per-exam cost. You can pay the fee via cash, money order or the option below to pay the additional fee via PayPal prior to your scheduled exam. *A transaction fee of $2.00 will be charged if using PayPal.
Key Facts about CLEP
- Students take CLEP exams at official CLEP test centers with remote proctoring.
- CLEP exams contain multiple-choice questions.
- CLEP exams take about 90-120 minutes to complete, depending on the exam subject.
- CLEP exams are offered year-round at more than 2,000 CLEP test centers worldwide.
- Students receive their CLEP exam scores immediately after completing the exam (except for College Composition and Spanish with Writing).
- Anyone can take a CLEP exam.
If you have any questions, please contact Shannon Singosky at 724-836-2600 Extension 222.