Corporate Training Center
The Private Industry Council and the Education and Technology Institute are committed to connecting businesses and individuals in this region with essential resources. Situated in the picturesque Westmoreland and Fayette countryside’s, our facilities offer a serene atmosphere for meeting or learning.
As part of our commitment, we are pleased to provide the corporate training centers at our headquarters in Greensburg located at 219 Donohoe Rd. and at our Lemont Furnace office located at 112 Commonwealth Drive.
Our attractive classrooms, meeting rooms, and computer labs can be adapted to meet your needs. Computers, audio-visual equipment, and technical support are available for your training sessions, on-site and virtual meetings, or whatever your need is. Rooms can be used for as little as an hour to several days.
- Computer labs that accommodate up to 18 people in Greensburg and 15 people in Lemont Furnace
- Customized classroom/meeting room setups with seating for up to 50+
- One tiered-seating meeting room at the Greensburg office
- Ample convenient, free parking
- Audiovisual capabilities for presentations and virtual meetings
- Free high-speed internet and wi-fi
Our telecommunications equipment provides:
- Access to webinars, satellite broadcasts, and distance learning opportunities.
- 8 ft by 8 ft drop screen for comfortable viewing.
- Ability to view and record DISH Network™ exclusive channels for educational, training, and business-related programming.
|Greensburg Office||COMPUTERS*||TABLE SEATS|
|Rusty Smalley Computer Lab/Classroom||1 + 8||10|
|John A. Malone Computer Lab||1 + 18||–|
|Stephanie L. Miller Classroom||1||24|
|Joan A. Tracy Classroom||1||24|
|Lemont Furnace Office||COMPUTERS||TABLE SEATS|
* Each room has 1 instructor/speaker computer. Additional computers listed are for attendees.
The Stephanie Miller and Joan Tracy rooms are back to back rooms separated by a folding divider. They can be used separately or opened up for one larger room.
The Sherry Taylor, Rose Ziglear, and Amy Murray rooms are part of one large room that can be partitioned off to accommodate different size requirements.
For additional information, contact:
- Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc.
219 Donohoe Road, Greensburg, PA 15601