Education and Technology Institute (ETI)
About Education and Technology Institute (ETI)
The Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc. began operating in 1983 as a non-profit organization providing employment and training services to both employees and residents in Westmoreland and Fayette counties. To meet the technological demands of employers in southwestern Pennsylvania, the Education and Technology Institute evolved as a division of the Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc.
The Education and Technology Institute (ETI) was established on June 25, 1999. ETI moved into its current facility in May of 2004 located at 219 Donohoe Road, Greensburg PA 15601.
The school is located inside a 20,000 square foot building operated by the Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc.; however, the Education and Technology Institute uses approximately 4,000 square feet of this space.
The school houses five (5) state-of-the-art computer labs, two (2) classrooms, and a library resource area.
The Education and Technology Institute is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Michel Keller, Director of ETI
Shannon Singosky, Assistant Director of ETI
Please note the following amounts are when payment is made via cash or money order (no personal checks accepted) mailed to or dropped off to our Greensburg location at 219 Donohoe Road, Greensburg, PA 15601.
Programs and Prices:
- ETI Driving School – Permit Prep – $75.00
- ETI Driving School – Behind the Wheel – $300.00 – 6 Lessons
- ETI Driving School- Behind the Wheel – $60 – Additional Lesson
- ETI Driving School – Permit Pre & Behind the Wheel – $435.00
- ETI Driving School – Lesson/Test/Use Car – $75.00
- National Family Development Credential – $950.00
- Computer/Smart Phone/Cyber Security/any Microsoft Training – $75.00
- ServSafe Certification – $50.00
- Mental Health First Aid Certification- Adult and Youth – $100.00
- CPR (Adult, Child, Infant) / AED/ and/or First Aid Training – $85.00
- Bring Your ‘A’ Game Certification – $100.00
If paying via PayPal/Credit Card, additional administrative fees will be applied.
To pay for these courses via Paypal or Credit Card, please visit our ETI Payment Page.
The mission of Education and Technology Institute is to provide quality education and instruction for students with the intention that this will enhance their educational and vocational opportunities. A comprehensive curriculum with simulated applications facilitates the development of technologically advanced skills that meet the demands in a competitive labor market.
Education and Technology Institute is committed to fulfill the needs of the students, employers and community.