On May 13, 2023, PIC's Workforce Development Board Drone grant students and our Department of Agriculture Drone grant students had the opportunity to attend a fieldtrip to Derry Area School District’s Agriculture and Horticulture Complex. The students got the...
Day of Giving 2012 Instructions
Listen to the “PIC Podcasts”
Head Start / Early Head Start FAQs The Private Industry Council discusses frequently asked questions for Head Start and Early Head Start students. Private Industry Council operates the Head Start / Early Head Start program for Beaver and Fayette Counties in the...
The Day of Giving 2012 is October 3 – it’s a chance to maximize the impact of your donations!
Here’s a rundown of how to navigate the site once you get there:
- To donate please “CLICK HERE.”
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and phone number in the appropriate boxes. (Please note you must have a valid email address to receive a tax receipt for your donation-and donations are 100% tax deductible.)
- Start typing “Private Industry Council” in the box and select it from the dropdown menu. You can also select the nonprofit you wish to donate to by viewing all nonprofits.
- Enter the amount you wish to give (example: 25.00).
- You can make donations to additional organizations by clicking “Add Another Nonprofit.” You can give to up to 10 nonprofits during one session.
- Once you are ready to complete your transaction, click “Go To Checkout” and you will be taken to the secure credit card screen.
MasterCard and Visa are accepted for payment, and you will receive confirmation of your donation and a tax receipt via e-mail within an hour of the transaction. Please remember to notify your credit card issuer if you plan to make a large donation, as they may hold your transaction as per your fraud protection services. The minimum gift per organization is $25.
- Enter your credit card information on the Foundation’s secure server and click “Submit.” You will receive confirmation that your donation has been received and an e-mail will be sent to you for tax purposes.
- To access a video of these directions, please click here.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your donation via social media and encourage others to give as well!
Thank you so much for your generous support!