The Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc. (PIC), is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that receives funding from numerous sources to administer over two dozen programs throughout southwestern Pennsylvania, with an emphasis in Westmoreland and Fayette counties.
Some of these funding sources include:
- The US Department of Health and Human Services
- The Pennsylvania State Department of Public Welfare
- The Westmoreland-Fayette Workforce Investment Board
- The Pennsylvania Department of Education
- The Pennsylvania State Department of Community and Economic Development
- Various Private Foundations