The Private Industry Council and its Education and Technology Institute are committed to connecting businesses and individuals in this region with essential resources. As part of this effort, we are pleased to provide the corporate training center at our headquarters office in Greensburg.
Situated in the picturesque Westmoreland countryside, our facilities offer a serene atmosphere for meeting or learning.
Our attractive classrooms and computer labs can be adapted to meet your needs. Audio-visual equipment and technical support are also available. Our telecommunications center is particularly valuable in a technologically advanced world.
Our facilities include:
- Training and meeting space in a tiered-seating arrangement in the April Kopas Classroom.
- Computer labs that accommodate up to 20 people.
- Versatile traditional classroom seating for 50+.
- Ample free and convenient parking.
Our telecommunications equipment provides:
- Ability to view and record DISH Network™ exclusive channels for educational, training, and business-related programming.
- Access to webinars, satellite broadcasts, and distance learning opportunities.
- 8 ft by 8 ft drop screen for comfortable viewing.
Our corporate training center includes a variety of room sizes and configurations. Rooms can be set up to accommodate additional seating or your specific needs. The table below shows the number of computers and table seats that are available in each standard room setup.
|Rusty Smalley Computer Lab/Classroom||18||10|
|Peter J. Ennis Computer Lab/Classroom||6||18|
|John A. Malone Computer Lab||20||–|
|Elaine S. Barry Computer Lab||18||–|
|David R. Hughes Computer Lab||12||–|
|R. Ted Harhai Classroom||–||16|
|Stephanie L. Miller Classroom||–||24|
|Joan A. Tracy Classroom||–||24|
|Edward Opst Classroom||–||16|
|Tammie Preston Classroom||–||14|
|Susan McCarthy Classroom||–||14|
For additional information, contact:
- Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc.
219 Donohoe Road, Greensburg, PA